Fulfill Your Dreams

Fulfill Your Dreams
Only You Can Change Your Life

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hard Times Won't Last Forever!

What a comfort in realizing the hard times won't last forever!

Whatever you may be experiencing, whatever you may be going through, know that this, too, shall pass.

Several weeks ago I had surgery. It wasn't that difficult for me. After all, the doctor did all the work and I was asleep during the process. The 'hard part' for me was the few weeks afterward, the recuperation.

However, I'm now almost 6 weeks out from surgery, and the pain and discomfort pale in comparison to what I'm experiencing today, this beautiful day.

Today I choose to live in this moment to the fullest: to enjoy the sun as it beams down, warm, upon my face; to savor the taste of the evening meal I'll prepare later; to cherish the attention my little dog, Maxie, gives and the feel of her soft fur as she naps beside me.

Today, I've come to appreciate that the hard times--for me and for you--don't (and won't) last forever.

Carpe diem!
Jean

No comments: